Ducks Unlimited, 1220 Eisenhower Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
2016 Michigan Raffle License #C27120
.• To be eligible to buy a calendar you must be eligible to purchase a gun.
• Raffle tickets(calendar) are $50.00 and limited to 5,000 raffle tickets(calendars). The purchase of only one calendar is required to enter the raffle. Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win. All unsold raffle tickets(calendars) become the property of Ducks Unlimited.
• Drawing dates are listed for each week of the year. A complete list of the raffle prizes is available upon request.
• Cash or personal checks are accepted for the sale of raffle tickets(calendars). Raffle prizes will not be awarded until the check clears the bank. Checks returned NSF are subject to additional fees and disqualification from the raffle.
• Drawing will be held at Great Lakes/Atlantic Regional Office, 1220 Eisenhower Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 at 11:00 AM every Wednesday of the year. Winning tickets will be returned to the drum after each drawing.
• All winners will be posted on the official calendar raffle website upon drawing. Winners will be notified after each drawing with instructions as to how to claim their prize.
• All firearm regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
• If winner is not able to pass the FFL regulations then a new winner will be drawn.
• All prize winners are responsible for any fees(shipping, FFL transfer, taxes, etc.)
• All raffle prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days after notification is made.
• Weekly pictures of the guns may vary slightly from the actual gun.
• Ducks Unlimited reserves the right to modify any raffle prize if needed based on manufacturers available inventory.
Sorry, we can't sell these raffle calendars on the internet.**
Ducks Unlimited, Inc is a 501(c) (3) charity and your contribution may be deductible for tax purposes. Please see your tax advisor for actual deductibility. $1.25 of your annual membership will be applied to your one-year subscription of Ducks Unlimited magazine and is non-deductible from your annual membership dues.
Ducks Unlimited thanks you for supporting the conservation of waterfowl and waterfowl habitat.